Thursday, March 31, 2011

Long Branch Saloon

I have already reviewed the Long Branch Saloon but it's so awesome I have to bump it up and I also added some additional information.......


Long Branch Saloon

Finally!! A multi napkin burger! It is what I strive for on my quest for a great burger. First off it has to be hand pattied. Secondly, it must be juicy. Thirdly, it must require you to use at least 2 napkins.  And the Burgers at Long Branch Saloon have all 3 prerequisites.
I had the Jalapeno Burger with Jack Cheese and homemade fries. It came out cooked to perfection, slightly pink and was so juicy and flavorful.  A full handful of peppers atop the thick beef patty, cheese melted just the right amount, lettuce, tomato, onion.... Oh My! And naturally, their buns are baked fresh daily.
The joint was crowded and parking is at a premium but it is worth every bit of a hassle.
If you happen to have a Northern Lights Coupon Book handy, you will find a coupon in there good for one free lunch with the purchase of a lunch and 2 drinks! Or check out your Val-Paks! A deal you cannot beat.

Hands down, Long Branch does have the best BUNS in town AND the best burgers!

Over the past 8 months, we have been back to Long Branch 5 times and each time I cannot wait to go back for more. I have extremely enjoyed 4 different burgers there. The only burger I was not in love with was their Chili Burger and the only reason is because I did not like their chili at all. 75% onions and peppers, 25% beans. Not yummy. :( But I most certainly have not let that little incident set me back at all. 

Enjoy!

No comments: